We have received numerous inquiries about the fact that we are currently able to hold all or part of our SOYA yoga teacher training online.
During this time of COVID-19, Yoga Alliance has encouraged yoga teacher trainers to continue to teach by moving the training to online formats such as ZOOM, SKYPE, and GOOGLE. For some of you, this may be the best option because much of the training (if not all) could be accomplished from home.
Our current trainings are doing very well in this format.
- The length of sessions is agreed upon by the students.
- What days work the best is agreed upon by the students.
- The sessions are recorded so if you need to miss a session you can review it later by downloading the recording.
If this is of interest to you, here is our plan:
- We can begin the program early May at an agreed upon time with those of you who register.
We would need a minimum of 4 people.
- We will begin reviewing each of the 15 philosophy/anatomy lessons as well as practice in pranayama, meditation, and mantra.
- At the point where we are again permitted to meet in person, we can assess where we are at in the training and how we wish to conclude it.
- Students may wish to conclude the remainder of the training online, or attend the training in Walloon Lake, MI (200) in October or in Traverse City, MI training in November.
- These options can be discussed long in advance so everyone is accommodated.
For details on the SOYA curriculum, visit our website here:
We are celebrating 25 years of training yoga teachers at international standards, and have over 800 graduates of our training.