- What are the membership benefits on floridayogateachers.org?
- To have your name and information on our searchable website’s teacher list.
- To advertise your workshops and events on our Event Calendar.
- To have first priority and receive a discount to attend our semi-annual weekend workshops with internationally known master teachers.
- To promote your teachings by blogging on our website.
- To take advantage of a $20.00 member discount from BeYogi Liability Insurance. Teacher trainee insurance is only $25.00!
- We support events that promote Yoga in our community.
- Membership is only $50.00 per year!
- How do I edit or create my Teacher Profile?
- A Member needs to login to the website, then click on the MEMBERS link in the navigation bar at the very top of the page, which will take you to the Members Only page.
There you will find link options for filling out a Teacher Profile Form ADD A NEW PROFILE or EDIT MY PROFILE. On the form, enter your NAME then make changes where needed.
Then hit SUBMIT (turquoise button).
You’ll get a thank you message for completing your profile.
IMPORTANT: To be found in our search functions, make sure you enter the CITY in which you teach and choose from our basic list the STYLES you teach. You may elaborate on your Styles in the text of your Profile. The submitted form will be sent to the website administrator who will make the edits to your profile on this website and notify you when completed.
- How can I view my Teacher Profile?
- Visit the Our Teachers Page using an internet browser on your phone, tablet or computer. You’ll see the option to enter a name in the Search bar or choose a location or style which will serve up a list of teachers’ names in alphabetical order below the Search bar.
Find your name. Click on your NAME (in black letters). You’ll see your current profile on a new page.
- How can I add an Event to the Event Page?
- Adding your own Event is a great way to advertise your workshops, trainings, etc.!
First Login as a Member:
Then follow this link to fill out the Event Calendar Form.
- How can I add a Blog Post to the Blog Page?
- The term “blog” is short for web log. It’s a regularly updated web page written like a diary, in an informal or conversational style. You can post blog entries to share with other FYTA members. If you have something to say that would be interesting to our membership a blog post gives you that opportunity.
To create a Blog Post, make sure you are logged in as a Member. Then click on this link, you will be taken to an online form to fill out. Remember to select the ‘Submit’ button when you are done. That’s it! Create a Blog Post
- How can I check when my dues are due?
- First Login as a Member.
Click on this link to view details about your membership such as payment history, membership expiration etc. Your Membership Details
- Is there a page with all these Membership options listed together?
- Yes! On any page of the website, you will see a link in the menu at the very top of the page:
MEMBERS Click this link to be taken to the Members Only page. (Be logged in to view this page). This page lists information about editing your Teacher profile, creating an Event or Blog post, checking your Membership Status and more.
- Where can I go if I have more questions?
- Please send us any questions through our Contact Page and we will get back to you!