Why Join Florida Yoga Teachers Association?
There are so many benefits to joining Florida Yoga Teachers Association:
- To have your name and information on our searchable website’s teacher list.
- To advertise your workshops and events on our Event Calendar.
- To have first priority and receive a discount to attend our semi-annual weekend workshops with internationally known master teachers.
- To promote your teachings by blogging on our website
- To take advantage of a $20.00 member discount from BeYogi Liability Insurance. Teacher trainee insurance is only $25.00!
- We support events that promote Yoga in our community.
- Membership is only $35.00 per year!
For more information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page!
Find Out More, Login or Register
FYTA members work to promote and improve the quality of yoga being taught in the State of Florida. Our member events and weekend workshops give you the opportunity to develop special and long lasting relationships with other teachers, while encouraging you to live your vision and develop a heart centered practice.
Meet Some of Our Favorite Master Teachers that We Hosted
Accessible & Trauma Aware Yoga
with Beth Spindler
This Workshop Offers Accessible Training:
- Bring those who fear that “yoga is all about achieving poses” to the studio safely.
- Age, weight, joint, neural and spinal issues should not be prohibitive for students.
- Encourage students to come and learn the great benefits of yoga.
This Workshop Offers Trauma Aware Training:
- Trauma training deals with PTSD, triggers and how yoga heals.
- Learn how to incorporate trauma sensitive yoga to every class
- Bring laughter and joy to yoga class, as students heal deep seated issues.
Beth Spindler, C-IAYT, ERYT500
Beth Spindler is a yoga therapist, teacher, and published writer on yoga related subjects. A frequent contributor to YogaInternational.com, she has offered yoga therapy in hospitals, clinics, and schools and has been on staff as a yoga therapist at the Himalayan Institute, Omega Institute, and in centers for addiction and recovery.
Cost and Times:
- Entire Workshop (Regular): $200
- Entire Workshop (Member Rate): $185
- Individual Sessions: $55 each
- Accessible Yoga 1 Friday Evening
- Accessible Yoga 2 Saturday Morning
- Trauma Aware Yoga Saturday Afternoon
- Yoga Therapy for Fear Sunday Morning
Register Now!Want to attend the Event? Click the Button below.
Accessible & Trauma Aware Yoga Registration
For more information, including Friday, Saturday and Sunday Session Information, Hotel Accommodations and lots more details,
Please Download the PDF Handout: