Why Join Florida Yoga Teachers Association?
There are so many benefits to joining Florida Yoga Teachers Association:
- To have your name and information on our searchable website’s teacher list.
- To advertise your workshops and events on our Event Calendar.
- To have first priority and receive a discount to attend our semi-annual weekend workshops with internationally known master teachers.
- To promote your teachings by blogging on our website
- To take advantage of a $20.00 member discount from BeYogi Liability Insurance. Teacher trainee insurance is only $25.00!
- To get free or discounted access to educational yoga and meditation videos.
- We support events that promote Yoga in our community.
- Membership is only $35.00 per year!
For more information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page!
Find Out More, Login or Register
FYTA members work to promote and improve the quality of yoga being taught in the State of Florida. Our member events and weekend workshops give you the opportunity to develop special and long lasting relationships with other teachers, while encouraging you to live your vision and develop a heart centered practice.
Meet Some of Our Favorite Master Teachers that We Hosted
Forrest Yoga Workshop
with Ana Forrest and Jose Calarco*
Forrest Yoga is a powerfully physical, internally-focused practice that emphasizes how to carry a transformative experience off the mat and into daily life.
New Date: Fri - Sun, March 27 - 29, 2020
Garden Club of St. Petersburg
Choose From the Following Sessions:*
- CELEBRATE YOUR PRACTICE: Reconnect to your energy and delight in your strength. Bring healing and inspiration into your personal practice.
- BUILDING THE WARRIOR HEART: Learn the magic of heart-opening asanas. Open your core, which gives your heart support and counsel of your other primary chakras.
- CEREMONY AND MUSIC HEALING: We often live in a way that entraps our Spirit and confines it to a small space within our body. Experience Forrest Yoga meditation exercises, chants, music healing, and a dharma talk to create a safe space for your Spirit to live more freely and fully in your body.
- FREE YOUR SPINE: Learn to do your practice with a quality of attention that frees your spine, frees energy and strengthens your mindfulness. Learn how to warm up and warm down properly for the apex poses to stay injury free.
* Each workshop begins with a short, yet special Ceremony of song, invocation and smoke blessing. Ana and Medicine Man, Jose Calarco set the intent for the practice and honor the ancestors and custodians of our sacred land.
For more information about Forrest Yoga, visit forrestyoga.com
About Forrest Yoga:
For more than four decades, Ana Forrest has been bringing her particular brand of Fierce Medicine to the Yoga world. An internationally recognized pioneer in Yoga and emotional healing, Ana weaves Native American Ceremony into her classes and workshops. Jose Calarco, her co-director of Forrest Yoga, comes from a history with Shamanism and healing and that of music and the performing arts.
Cost and Times:
- Entire Workshop (Regular): $200
- Entire Workshop (Member Rate): $185
- Individual Sessions: $65 each
- CELEBRATE YOUR PRACTICE Friday Evening
- BUILDING THE WARRIOR HEART Saturday Morning
- CEREMONY AND MUSIC HEALING Saturday Afternoon
- FREE YOUR SPINE Sunday Morning
Register Now!Want to attend the Event? Click the Button below.
Forrest Yoga Workshop Registration
For more information, including Friday, Saturday and Sunday Session Information, Hotel Accommodations and lots more details,
Please Download the PDF Handout: