Why Join Florida Yoga Teachers Association?
There are so many benefits to joining Florida Yoga Teachers Association:
- To have your name and information on our searchable website’s teacher list.
- To advertise your workshops and events on our Event Calendar.
- To have first priority and receive a discount to attend our semi-annual weekend workshops with internationally known master teachers.
- To promote your teachings by blogging on our website
- To take advantage of a $20.00 member discount from BeYogi Liability Insurance. Teacher trainee insurance is only $25.00!
- To get free or discounted access to educational yoga and meditation videos.
- We support events that promote Yoga in our community.
- Membership is only $50.00 per year!
For more information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page!
Find Out More, Login or Register
FYTA members work to promote and improve the quality of yoga being taught in the State of Florida. Our member events and weekend workshops give you the opportunity to develop special and long lasting relationships with other teachers, while encouraging you to live your vision and develop a heart centered practice.
FYTA Hosts Internationally Known Master Teachers For Our Continuing Education.
Two Separate WorkshopsReturning to Source: Deep Teachings of Meditation - A 7-day iRest Meditation Retreat - Online
October 14-20, 2021
January 25 - December 6, 2022
How to Use Yoga Poses to Your Advantage
Now Rescheduled for March 11 - 13, 2022
Garden Club of St. Petersburg
Yoga Anatomy Observation Workshop
Rescheduled for October 14-16, 2022
Registration Spring 2022