Many people come to yoga for relief of back pain whether it’s as minor as neck or lower back tension or as serious as severe scoliosis.
- Often the pain can be chronic rather than from a specific injury or condition.
- Done with correct emphasis, yoga asana can be extremely successful in alleviating the pain for mild or serious conditions.
- These classes will address how to use yoga to increase strength and flexibility in the back focusing on the relationship between the spinal column, the pelvis and shoulder blades.
- Elise will teach both classical and modified asanas which are particularly beneficial for back conditions such as lower back pain, disc disease, sciatica, upper back and neck tightness and scoliosis.
- Anatomy will be discussed as pertinent to the poses taught.
- All levels are welcome, including teachers wishing to enhance their skills with an emphasis on back care.
Fees for the Weekend (3 Sessions): $150.00 FYTA Members and $165.00 Non-Members. Individual sessions can also be purchased.
For More Information, Complete Schedule, Pricing, Registration and More, Please Visit Our Yoga For Back Care Page.
SEE OUR YOGA FOR BACK CARE PAGE