Come celebrate the abundance of the full Moon Friday evening October 2, 2020 with a special meditation with Joti Nam Kaur (Dr. Adele Giotta, D.C.).
THE FULL MOON MEDITATION
The Full Moon Meditation we will do can only be done on the day of the full Moon or on the day before or after it. There are two full Moons in October.
- The first full Moon in October falls on October 1st. It is called the Full Harvest Moon. The Full Harvest Moon is the full Moon closest to the autumnal equinox (September 22, 2020 this year). It is called the Harvest Moon because it rises soon after sunset resulting in bright moonlight early in the evening giving farmers more time to harvest crops. It may appear bigger and more orange since it rises around sunset.
- The second full Moon in October falls on October 31st. It is called the full Hunter’s Moon. It is named the Full Hunter’s Moon because this is the time to go hunting to prepare for winter.
We will do a Kundalini Kriya to get our energy flowing followed by a full Moon meditation and then relax while the sound of the gong vibrates every cell.
- It is said the vibration of the gong is the same as the sound of creation and that being close to a gong will synchronize your cells to the universe.
- The gong is used to amplify the energy of the full Moon. It is said to help to reduce stress, alter consciousness, and create a deep sense of peace and well being.
- Join us on Friday to harness the energy of the full Moon. You will leave feeling balanced and relaxed.
This event is suitable for all levels and newcomers are encouraged to attend.
Tickets are non-refundable. All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.