October 26, 2019
Let’s Celebrate Ayurveda Day 2019!
A day for connection, demonstration, and education for our members of the Ayurveda Association of Florida!
Join the Ayurveda Association of Florida today to be part of this day of celebration and community including yoga, an Ayurvedic cooking demonstration, guest speakers, networking opportunities and vendors.
The day’s agenda includes:
• A gentle and restorative yoga class led by Susan Wasserman
• Ayurvedic Cooking with Denise O’Dunn and Eva Lane (1 Pace Credit)
• An Ayurvedic vegetarian lunch prepared by A Fresh Connection Catering
• Mystical Marma Meditation led by Anisha Durve
• Keynote Speaker Dr. Lina Thakar, BAMS – Uplifting your Ayurvedic Career to the Next Level
• Open Forum moderated by Kiffie Hester and Susan Etheridge
• Closing Circle facilitated by Katie Castellanos
This is a private event open to the members of the Ayurveda Association of Florida. Follow the link below to join our association as a professional, student, general or organizational member.
Once you are a member you will receive a link to register for this event.
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there!