Fri06Sep2019Sun08Sep2019Varied TimesGarden Club of St. Petersburg
Accessible & Trauma Aware Yoga
Accessible & Trauma Aware Yoga with Beth Spindler
This Workshop Offers Accessible Training:
- Bring those who fear that “yoga is all about achieving poses” to the studio safely.
- Age, weight, joint, neural and spinal issues should not be prohibitive for students.
- Encourage students to come and learn the great benefits of yoga.
This Workshop Offers Trauma Aware Training:
- Trauma training deals with PTSD, triggers and how yoga heals.
- Learn how to incorporate trauma sensitive yoga to every class
- Bring laughter and joy to yoga class, as students heal deep seated issues.
Beth Spindler, C-IAYT, ERYT500
Beth Spindler a yoga therapist, teacher, and published writer on yoga related subjects. A frequent contributor to YogaInternational.com, she has offered yoga therapy in hospitals, clinics, and schools and has been on staff as a yoga therapist at the Himalayan Institute, Omega Institute, and in centers for addiction and recovery.
Cost and Times:
- Entire Workshop (Regular): $200
- Entire Workshop (Member Rate): $185
- Individual Sessions: $55 each
- Accessible Yoga 1 Friday Evening
- Accessible Yoga 2 Saturday Morning
- Trauma Aware Yoga Saturday Afternoon
- Yoga Therapy for Fear Sunday Morning
Want to attend the Event?
Accessible & Trauma Aware Yoga Registration
For more information, including Friday, Saturday and Sunday Session Information, Hotel Accommodations and lots more details,
Please Download the PDF Handout: