Fri15Mar2019Sun17Mar2019Varied TimesGarden Club of St. Petersburg
Yoga Injuries: Causes, Prevention, Adaptation
Yoga Injuries With Roger Cole
This three day series of classes will teach you:
- What causes the most common yoga injuries.
- How to avoid them.
- What to do if you or your students have them.
Topics will include:
- Injuries to the knee, hamstrings, sacroiliac joint, low back, shoulder, wrist and neck.
- Suitable for all levels; a must for teachers and studio/club
- Each class includes lecture, demonstration and practice.
Roger Cole, Ph.D.
Roger Cole, Ph.D. is an internationally recognized yoga teacher trained at the Iyengar Yoga Institutes in India and San Francisco. He is also a scientist educated at Stanford and the University of California. Dr. Cole has conducted yoga research and authored dozens of articles on yoga anatomy, physiology, teaching and practice. He has trained thousands of students and teachers worldwide.
Want to attend the Event?
Yoga Injuries Registration Page
For more information, including Friday, Saturday and Sunday Session Information, Hotel Accommodations and lots more details,
Please Download the PDF Handout: