About Linda Lee, Experienced Sarasota Yoga Teacher
- I am an experienced Sarasota yoga teacher and currently teach at Linda Lee Health Matters.
- I have had training in Iyengar from Miami Yoga Institute.
- My Teacher training was with Bobbie Soldin (of Miami Yoga Institute) and Kandy Love.
- I am Yoga Therapy certified through Michael Lee, PRYT.
- My Kripalu & Omega studies were under Patricia Walden, Rodney Yee, Aadil Palkhivala, Ramadid Paklave, Richard Freeman, Anita Simons and more.
- I have been teaching since 1985.
- I stayed/practiced at 3HO working with abused women.
- I participated in an Integral Yoga Ashram assisting D. Ornish with a healthy program.
- I initiated my personal practice in 1970!
Florida Yoga Teachers Association Sponsor: Susan Wasserman
- Website: http://lindaleehealthmatters.com/
- Phone: 941-504-4894
- Styles: Hatha/Traditional Integral Iyengar Meditation Yoga Therapy
- City: Sarasota